Sarias Professional Workshop
📍 Monday 25 February, 2019
Time : 10:00 am- 7:00pm
Residence Inn by Marriott New York The Bronx at Metro Center Atrium
1776 Eastchester Rd, Bronx, NY 10461
Sarias Workshop is a totally practical, educational and interactive workshop, where you can see step by step the most modern, basic and advanced makeup techniques; we trust that practice it is the key to success, for which this workshop will have a lot of practice and theory which will help you take the career of professional make-up artist to success. Sarias will work hand in hand with each of the students to make sure they have correctly learned each topic explained. This Workshop is more than a class, It is an investment to your professional career, whether you are starting for the first time or have already established time as Makeup Artist and want to take it to the next level.
The class will give you the opportunity to learn different looks and use of the products recommended by Sarias.
- Suitable for All public, we do not require that you have previously taken workshops.
- You can ask all kinds of questions during each of the techniques presented.
- Sarias will teach 2 different techniques.
💄 MAKEUP LOOKS
- Smokey Eyes & Glitter Look
- Cut Crease
- Knowledge of how to properly clean your tools.
- Knowledge of products for each type of skin.
- Knowledge of steps for a long-lasting and waterproof makeup.
- Luminous Skin Photoshop Effect.
- How to design of Organic and Instagram style Brows.
- Corrective makeup (Dark circles, spots etc …)
- Morphology of the face.
- Application of eyelashes.
- Tips for photographs and lighting.
INVESTMENT $ 280 – 1 Model of your responsibility is required to perform the practice.
🔴 VISUAL $ 180 (This option is for people who do not have a model and wish to take the course without practice, only visual)
Each participant will receive an Academic certificate which will allow you to work as a Freelance Makeup Artist and demonstrate professional knowledge to work in makeup stores and request discount cards for professional makeup artists such as Anastasia Beverly Hills, MAC, Sally Beauty Supply, Sigma Beauty, Morphe brushes, among others which grant up to 40% discount on your purchases. You do not need previous experience to take the workshop, our program is designed so that people with zero or a lot of experience can take it and that at the end of it you can successfully develop each theme and look shown live. At the end of the workshop, Sarias will carry out an evaluation of each of their works, advising you on how you can continue to improve what you have learned.
We reserve the right of admission.
🔴RULES & DRESS CODE🔴
- Dress code: Black
- Whether you are a beginner or a professional, this workshop is suitable for you.
- No children Age allowed for the class from 16 years and up.
- Coffee break Included.
- The model is your total responsibility, the arrival time of the model will be sent by email together with the detailed information of the class.
🔴NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT Once the purchase is made there is no refund of the money.
There are no exceptions, if you can not attend, you lose the deposit and the quota. The cost shown on this page is the deposit to reserve the assistance to the class. The deposit paid will be applied the total amount. The rest will be paid on the same day of the class. You can pay in cash or credit or debit card.
QUESTIONS? Send us an email Makeupbysarias@gmail.com
Stephanie Arias, Known as Sarias, started makeup with a dream, and today she dedicates herself full time to make up clients and traveling to other countries and cities to share with all her students what she has learned in her career, constantly training with renowned makeup artists nationally and internationally, while continuing to improve their techniques as Professional Makeup Artist and provide the best in each of their workshops.
Certified by Academies and Professionals Such as: Kryolan Makeup Academy, Make up for Ever Academy, Sir John (Beyonce makeup artist), Alessandro Alcantara, Mmmmitchell, Pepe Gutierrez, among others. Sarias has over 60K Followers on Facebook and 28K on Instagram where he keeps posting photos of her workshops and jobs. I hope to meet you and have the opportunity to tell you my story, hoping it will be an inspiration for you.